Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Fire Drill

Yesterday we were reading the BFG and all of a sudden we heard this drilling sound. our teacher thought that probaly was the Fire Drill. so we lined up in single file line. when we got outside our teacher staerted to call our names and the whole back of the line started talking so we couldn't here our teacher call our names and we didn't respond. also miss. kranchek(i don't know how to spell her name) she yelled at us for no reason.i did not like that. so last recess we spent the whole time on the sqaure. that sucked. after recess we went back to the classroom we started to to do our Nevada books.that took my mind off the fire drill.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Kennidy- I planted my tulips last week and thought of you helping me out last year...it went a lot slower without your help.

Staci said...

i am so pleased that you are journaling. i love to hear about your days.

cmshort said...

Just wanted to leave you a note and say that we miss you. I was looking forward to you being my babysitter. You weren't supposed to move. Hope all is going great for you.

Kat & Joe said...

What's up kennidy? Your blog is way more awesome than ours. THe music surpised me! Hope you are having fun, even if mean teachers yell at you. DOn't let them get you down. We love you.
Kathryn

afton said...

Hey this is afton!I don't know if you remember me.... but anyways, your blog is way cute! I have my own too! It's pretty cute too! But if you want to get on my blog it's afton.cowgirlbling@gmail.com. My username is afton.cowgirlbling.(duh!) And my password is afty8796!
Don't tell anyone! But I hope you check out my blog! I luv your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from: afton (strong)