Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy turkey day

today we are going to have so much fun. we have so many people coming over. my grandparents, some of my aunts, workmans, and larkins. 2 people sick in our house: ford and 1 of my aunts, well i think my aunt is feeling better. we are having so much food. i get to make deviled eggs. they are my favorite holiday treat. my mom is going to make a cheese ball. 1 of my aunts are making her famous rolls. they are so yummmmmy.




HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

John Boy said...

I love my kennidy!

Bubbles said...

Kennidy, you're so cute! I can't wait to hug you at Christmas time!!

Staci said...

wasn't that the best thanksgiving ever! i loved all the food! it made me sick afterwards but it was well worth it. especially the deserts. we need to get those recipes.

Creswell-Hyde Away said...

I loved Thanksgiving with you and your deviled eggs!