Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Leah's mission call

My aunt leah got a mission call to toronto, canada. she's in the MTC right now. I'm so excited for her. i want to grow up and be as faithful as her. She's my favorite aunt and I'm going to miss her. We are going to start sending her letters every fast sunday of every month. Leah if you read this i hope you wear warm clothes and you will be safe and thank you for our christmas present. it's been fun to play with it. I might even teach it to my inturmural ( after school program ).




leah,

love your niece,
kennidy c.

1 comment:

Creswell-Hyde Away said...

Kennidy, I will tell Leah if you like about your blog comments about her mission. That will mean a lot to her. She loves the MTC so much. She feels a great spirit there. We are so happy for her. I Wish you could have seen her going in. Two missionaries (elders) greeted her when we pulled up to the MTC and took her luggage for her. When they introduced themselves to her she said "I'm Leah . . . oh I mean Sister Creswell!" I love you Kennidy. You are a special young woman. Love Grandma