Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snowboarding

I'm starting up snowboarding again. i have three of my best friends doing it with me. Adam aslo has a friend that's coming with him so he's also excited, because last year we didn't have any friends doing it with us. One is snowboarding and the other two are skiing. I have great teachers along with great friends. We've only done it once so far. we do it every friday but this friday we don't have any school so we don't have any work to makeup. i love to snowboard. it's just another talent i can add to my list.

4 comments:

Creswell-Hyde Away said...

I am so glad you are snowboarding again Kennidy! You are so brave!

Staci said...

i'm glad you're snowboarding again so i can come with! i hope you're having fun! way to beat layton down the slope, last friday!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Way to go on the snow boarding! Miss you Kennidy!

Your Boyfriend.. That you dont have said...

Hi Kennidy You are so brave for trying snowboarding and only being like what, 15? And still into American Girl dolls I see... Hmm. Sad. Oh well, life goes on!