Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break

This week is spring break. You may not believe me because everybody else had theirs earlier. So far we have just stayed home cleaning.
Monday- We just stayed home, cleaned our rooms and watched TV.
Tuesday- We did bathrooms and the dishes and we had people over and i had so much fun because there were lots of kids to play with. Little kids.
Wednesday- we plan to go to the park and have a picnic with our friends that were over yesterday. i get to babysit three sets of kids, but at differrent times. i am going to be rich by the end of this week. $$$
Thursday- Planning to go swimming with my friend and her family in minden. Maybe i'll be able to buy candy with all the money i am earning.
Friday- i want to take one of my other friends to go see the new movie prom. I haven't talked to my mom, but hopefully she'll say yes.
Well that's how i plan to spend my week. I am dreading going back to school next week. Hope everyone had a great Easer.

Prom trailer.
 This is for prom the movie.

No comments: