Friday, April 26, 2013

Moved to Utah

I moved to Utah this past summer. I LOVE it!!!!! I go to South Davis Junior High. I have so many new friends. If you see comments from the boyfriend I don't have it is from a boy, Canyon Schmerse, in my awesome publications class. I LOVE this class. They are so amazing as well as the teacher. I have gotten to work on the yearbook and I made my own webpage. I love all my classes except my AP class. It seems like a waste of time. I love all my new friends. I am on a soccer team that is amazing. I have an awesome French class that I have learned so much in. Je m'apelle Kennidy. J'ai quinze ans. I am 15 and have the awesomest eighter-tott friends named, Canyon, Jordan, and Carson. I have my learners permit. I am loving driving and have so many great experiences. I love the new ward i am in. I am the Mia Maids president and love all the girls in my class. Well hopefully I will get a new post up soon!!!!!!!! Oh and check this link out ! Click Me!

1 comment:

Jacob Smith Jr. Hoobit MAn Ur BoyFriends said...

Hi Kennidy, I think you should post a picture of those sexy eighth graders! Except for Carson, AND FYI this isn't Canyon and Jordan its Davis so yeah.
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
Sorry, threw up spam At the moment while typing. Sorry.