Thursday, May 2, 2013

Secret Admirer

Remember that guy i was talking about, Canyon. Well he has a secret admirer. He showed me this note the other day. It was so cute. (Hahahahaha) It was like, "Canyon you are such a gentleman and you are so great! I'm surprised that all the girls haven't fallen for you already." It was kind of funny, but cute at the same time. We wrote her a really cool note, but Canyon ripped it up. I was so sad when he told me that. I really like our note. Today we wrote another note. It says, Secret Admirer, YOU ARE WHO? -Canyon It was pretty cool. Then another boy in my publications class wrote on it my name. I was so upset, so then I had to rewrite it. I was a little upset. I love my French class. The other day we finished a movie called "Le Petit Nicholas" It was so funny and cute. There is one part where they make a secret club and they come up with a really cool name and they all say "Way!" which means Yeah in english. It was so funny. My friend, abby, and I keep looking at each other and mouthing, "Way!" I love that class when they behave. When they don't behave that class is so bad. Ugh, sometimes they just get really frustrating. Last night I milked a cow at mutual. It was weird and fun at the same time. I fed some geese too. They kind of scared me because they were hissing at us. The lady at the front desk said it is mating season so they're a little territorial. I was a little scared. Then Carolyn Hammon was spit on by a goat. It was so funny!!! We tried to find the pigs. We couldn't find them. When we found their pin we found them sleeping in their pin. We were a little upset. #lazypigs

1 comment:

Canyon said...

Wow. -_-